Affiliate Management System
There are a lot of companies who offer affiliation and if a person is affiliated with number of networks for example: amazon affiliate. It becomes harder for the person to manage all the sales from all the network. My software solved this problem:
- User to add as many network details in his profile
- Application will fetch the sales data daily from all networks
- Stores everything in elasticsearch
- Shows sales and revenues in different a aggregations
- Show chats and graphs with respect to date
- Do analysis about which network is giving more profit
Cyberguard is a Parental control android application that detects cyber-bullying text from social media like twitter using NLP and ML and send alert the parents of victims.
It scrape the twitter ids which are added in the android app by their parents and look for tweet that contains cyberbulling content.
- Android UX for application front end.
- Python as backend.
- Flask API for client server communication.
- Twitter API for twitter profile scrapping.
- Logistic Regression for machine learning model.
- Back-end model deployed on Heroku.
I am working as full-time python developer at va8ive digital, Karachi.
My responsibilities include to build, maintain and lead their Django back-end projects.
At va8ive, i have:
- Developed / Implemented REST APIs as back-end engineer (Django).
- Automated asynchronous python tasks with celery and redis.
- Designed database schema an implemented in PostgreSQL.
- Implemented Elasticsearch for historical data search.
- Implemented ETL pipeline using Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana.
- Worked on ReactJS templates.
- Completed 45+ small projects with 5 star rating.
- Worked on small python projects with clients in US, UK, Canada
- Stayed on first page of python gigs search as Level 1 seller.
- Currently the top elasticsearch developer on fiverr.