- Developed Java enterprise client application to automate Pinnacle 21 data validations
- Designed and developed Java client library encapsulating REST APIs exposed by Pinnacle 21 enterprise server
- Designed Java library for runtime dynamic dependency loading and versioning. Project can be found here: https://github.com/avinokurov/itzap-proxy
Technologies: Java, Play Framework, git, maven, sbt
Microservice Orchestration Engine
Using Netflix Conductor project https://github.com/Netflix/conductor build micro-service orchestration engine for Comcast services.
- Convert Netflix Conductor from monolith application into micro-service architecture using Spring boot
- Deploy transformed spring boot conductor services in AWS. Use ElastiCache and Elasticsearch AWS services to store workflow execution state.
- Design and develop new workflow tasks that are specific to Comcast device activation workflows
- Collect workflow metrics and utilize DataDog for metric visualization
- Build workflow analytics reports in Grafana using Elsticsearch as data source.
- Develop dynamic Open API spec feature for custom REST APIs that can be defined using metadata and generate client code for seamless integration
Technologies: Java, AWS, ElastiCache, Elasticsearch, Netflix OSS, DataDog, Open API, spring boot, git, maven, gradle.
InView Plus is data visualization web application designed to build custom dashboards based on metadata.
- Designed and developed UI widgets using jQuery
- Design and develop Java Spring MVC application serving data from PostgreSql via Pentaho mondrian OLAP cubes https://github.com/pentaho/mondrian
- Build back end processes to extract transform and load customer data into mondrian OLAP data store.
ATF Factory ETL Tool.
- Designed and develop various data source/destanation parsers/builders such as: CSV, ODBC, MS Excel, MS Access
- Designed and develop various data transformation steps such as: sort, aggregate, De-dupe, lookup, merge, combine, pivot
- Designed and develop desktop UI to start/stop/pause ETL processes
- Designed and developed process diagram builder to help visualize data transformation stream.
- Designed and developed utilities to troubleshoot data transformation steps.
Technologies: C++, wxWidgets, Windows, Linux, g++ TDM-GCC for cross compilation, 32/64 bit, CodeBlocks
BOM UI Tool
- Building user interface using MS Access
- Data modeling and plain SQL
- Extend and transform Netflix/conductor monolithic service into micro-services implemented using spring-boot.
- Implement new workflow tasks that are specific to Comcast business needs and collect Comcast business data.
- Extend workflow definition language to add Comcast specific logic and configuration. Workflow DSL allows external implementation of the micro-service orchestration flow.
- Develop framework for micro-services. Activation developers use the framework to implement micro-services that are orchestrated by the workflow service.
- Develop REST API registration service that allows activation platform developers to register REST APIs that are mapped to workflows. Use OpenAPI specification to dynamically create API documentation that allows mobile client developers to auto-generate client libraries.
- Develop test service and test framework for developers to build integration and workflow unit tests.
- Optimize Elasticsearch data loading caching data for bulk updates and indexing.
- Built in resiliency and self-healing logic by pushing exceptions into Dyno queues for re-tries.
- Build custom DataDog metrics to allow process monitoring and building process alerts. Build DataDog dashboards for service monitoring and activation implementations monitoring.
- Developed micro-service for integration with Comcast downstream service that is responsible for network devices information. Service provided network topology transforming flat data structures into network graph with gateway and pod extenders vertices.
- Developed micro-service for integrating with Comcast downstream service that is responsible for on-boarding and managing third party network connected devices. Micro-service was traversing through Hypermedia driven REST responses applying business logic. Micro-service was caching hypermedia paths for better performance by reducing inter-service traffic.
- Developed Java library that enabled dynamic class loading.
- Developed integrations with AWS S3 service for file loading, Segment service for application usage metrics collection, AWS Lambda function integration for dynamic configuration.
- Developed integration with P21 Enterprise server via REST APIs.
- Implemented integration between P21 Enterprise and SAS Life Science Analytics Framework (LSAF) using enterprise capabilities of the CLI application. CLI was imbedded within LSAF. Built data retrieval adapters for tight integration. Resolved connectivity issues related to incomparability of older Java version and enterprise server.
- Built POC application in Scala integrating with AWS CloudSearch service to provide flexible searching capabilities.
Designed and developed REST API services that enabled building Web application utilizing legacy native library built in C++. REST API services application utilizes JNI for bridging Java and C++ library.
- Developed REST API for native C++ library utilizing Jersey, HK2, embedded Tomcat, and Swagger. Integrated with swagger-ui to provide API documentation and API send box.
- Developed authorization server using OpenConext-authorization-server as a start up project. Authorization server implements OAuth2 client application and user authorization flows. Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring security, JWT, PostgreSQL.