Weaver Skill Analysis App
- Created a web application that helps in quantifying skill for weavers.
- The app enables the admin to create Evaluators, Companies, Operators(Weavers), templates, and tests.
- The admin of the app assigns Evaluators with some work order against a company that needs to be complete. The work Order contains a multiple of Operators to be tested.
- The app has three components:
- Laravel Restful API and NuxtJs powered front end Web App, this lets the admin and evaluator create a work order, companies, and operators. The system also acts as an aggregator that can be used to generate reports and see the status of tests.
- The other component is the offline desktop app build in Electron, which connects to the machine that counts the rotation per second, registers an operator, and records the test. This test is then uploaded to the app, from where it is finally sent for analysis.
- The final component is the Image Analysis App, written in Django using OpenCV, and Numpy. The image results are finally sent over to the app, where they are updated and the final result is available on the dashboard.
- The App contains records of weaver personal details and skills rating.
Employee Management App
- The core functionality of this app is to manage events and assign responsibilities inside the organization.
- The app has Users with different roles and permissions. This was achieved through JWT based authentication.
- Each Users information is maintained inside the system and it stores information such in form of files associated with each user.
- The app also contains functionality for leave management, travel management. The staff can avail of leave and travel from their reporting manager.
- The user can create events in the system and assign responsibility to the staff.
- The admin can edit and approve an event.
- The back end was built on Laravel Restful API and the front end was build on NuxtJS.
Forum and Event App
- The core functionality of this app is to manage people(contacts) coming to a Forum.
- Admin can create User, Events, and other details such as roles and responsibilities in the application.
- The app allows the user to manage everything starting from approving/declining the applications, to managing their stay, their roles in those forums and panels.
- The app allows the system user to create Forums in the system. The end-user called contact can apply to various such forums.
Analytics Tool App
The web application allows the admin to analyze the data in millions of records, over a combination of multiple factors. Transform data from the Relational database to the NoSql Database. Analyze the Data over some given geographical boundaries to generate reports, charts, and graphs.
The core functionality of this app is to receive an XML file(containing all the telecom plans approved by TRAI) generated by an existing system, and then create the translation for the same, with a given master list of dictionary in each language. The report thus generated is used by vendors to present plans to end-user. This app allows the admin to onboard Client with their details such as language subscription, access level and provides them with username and password, which are then used to login to the system to access client files. Admin can add/delete languages, dictionary terms, client, user, and role in the system.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Did R&D to create POC and check the feasibility of the application.
- Developed and implemented complex web applications on multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on developing scalable Rest API using Laravel, Django, and Nodejs.
- Learned some basic level OpenCV and Numpy from scratch to develop some essential features for an application.
- Integrated the back end system(RESTFUL API) with front end using Vuejs, NuxtJS, and ReactJS.
- Deploying applications to cloud platforms such as Digital Ocean.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers.
- Converted mockups into responsive web pages using frameworks such as semanticUI.
- Developed RESTFUL API in PHP and Laravel as per client requirements.
- Integrating HTML Code to CMS such as Drupal, Word press, and Magento/Magento2.
- Reviewing other team members' code to ensure code quality and uniformity.
- Wrote test cases so that the application could be tested in a legitimate environment.
- Performed all testing and troubleshooting methods and documented resolutions in the system.
- Worked closely with other departmental peers to develop high availability solutions for mission-critical applications.
- Built, tested, and deployed scalable, highly available, and modular software products.
- Worked closely with customers to efficiently resolve issues. Served as point-of-contact for project management staff.
- Helped write front end code in backbone.js to meet project requirements.
- Wrote Scalable back end applications in Laravel.
- Worked in an Agile environment to meet sprint goals.
- Deploy the application on the Azure cloud.