ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, Angular, NativeScript, Codeigniter MVC
NgRx, RxJs, JQuery, Dapper, Material Design, Bootstrap, Foundation
Windows, Windows Server, CentOS
MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB, CouchDB, Firebase Firestore
Git, Visual Studio, VS Code, Sonar, Trello, Jira
Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Service Workers
ASP.NET Core REST API
An ASP.NET Core REST API project that uses Entity Framework core as ORM.
- The project implements CQS pattern with DDD-styled entities.
- A mediator pattern is used for issuing commands and for aggregates communication through domain events.
- For reading data a generic read service is implemented that allows to query almost any data without the need in any additional methods.
- A mapper class is developed to bind EF core entities to Data Transfer Objects.
A small .NET core library that partially implements HTTP 1.1. Designed to be used in highly multithreaded environments, supports HTTPS, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy.
Angular Book Catalog
Progressive Web Angular application, implements redux pattern for state management using NgRx library.
Full Stack Developer
Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
- Worked in an agile team of developers on a product management system.
- Was responsible for implementing new and maintaining old front-end components as well as back-end controllers.
- Worked on bug and code smell fixes.
- Participated in code reviews.
Feb 2011 - Present
- Developed websites using various technologies, such as PHP, ASP.NET, Flask.
- Created SPA applications with angular.
- Created data management and internet traffic control systems using ASP.NET and PHP.
- Created supplementary software for webmasters using C# and python (content parsers, text analyzers, web automation software).
Polotsk State University
Sep 2008 - Jun 2013