Mitigant Platform MVP
Built a minimum viable flagship product for mitigant.io which is under beta testing currently in germany. The applications seeks to apply CIS rules
on customers who want security policies applied and monitored on their cloud platforms , conducts periodic diagnostic security compliance checks and adhoc security rule checks.
Jcally (Automatic call distributor)
Jcally is an asterisk based bpo application integrated with google speech synthesis (asr / tts) for voip automatic call distribution .
- Built security rules using the standard CIS around aws cloud trail accounts to enable governance and compliance of risk auditing on cloud accounts . Chain of responsibility design pattern was implored as a framework to achieve this .
- Built security rules for aws s3 security compliance to govern s3 usage and encryption of s3 data.
- Developed security rules and policies for securing aws kms.
- Extracted a file api microservice from an existing monolithic Spring Boot to handle various file generation by spring integration flow and the use of STOMP for publishing file completion.
- Extracted billing api microservice from an existing Spring Boot and refactored integration to amdocs facade using OpenFeign .
- Extended IOT (internet of things) back office application to aggregate new services
- Ensured to write tests up to 85% coverage for all projects with testing frameworks such as Mockito, Hamcrest
- Integrated msisdn-registration microservice with jumio end-to-end ID verification and authentication system for fraud check .
- Developed a predictive algorithm to determine energy consumption tolerance interval with a confidence level of 25% in a Spring Boot Energy management control microservice .
- Designed and developed Customer IR (Information Retrieval) search engine using porter's stem algorithm.
- Refactored legacy Java EE ticketing application to conform to design principles as DRY ( don't repeat yourself) Solid principles, SOC ( Separation of Concern ) and container managed transactions.
- Refactored report generation code using apache poi library from a time complexity of O(n^2) to O(n) reducing generation time by 50% .
- Developed tools to assist development i.e maven plugins for code generation, deployments, java agents for code instrumentation at runtime.
- Developed a call queue management application in angular 4 with a spring boot backend interfaced with ARI (Asterisk Rest Interface) running on docker.
- Developed a multi migration tool for batch processing between csv, xlsx and database using spring batch framework , dynamic proxies and reflection.
- Lead a Team in replicating a redhat production server in the form of a UAT (User Acceptance Test) and Disaster Recovery server for a regional product customer overseas.
- Developed Tradex (Trading back office application) using spring /struts with a team integrally.
- Installed and configured IBM MQ AMS (Advanced Messaging Security) for a region product customer across Finacle Core Banking, Trade Innovation and other 3r d party applications using IBM MQ queue managers on UAT and production server .
- Developed a work order management product using activiti bpm core to manage the life-cycle of issues .
- Integrated Infonova BSS/OSS to back office applications and Betware games.
- Extended existing mobile airtime top-up product used by banking customers (Eazy money) to accept globacom mobile network airtime purchase.
- Created mobile top-up service routes using chain of responsibility.