Collaboration Platform for Marketers
I worked as a full-stack developer and contributed to the development of multiple features across the stack including a new task management system, dashboards, and workflow management system. I also contributed to the revamp of old features.
Real-time Events Platform
Designed and developed a platform to handle events for a project that needed real-time capabilities. This platform was used as a replacement for Firebase Database. As the lead engineer of the project, I oversaw all technical decisions and specs.
- Contributed to the development of a collaboration platform for marketers.
- Contributed to full-stack development, debugging, and revamp of multiple applications.
- Mentored junior developers, and helped in making the ramp-up process more efficient.
- Developed features like a mentor-mentee system and world fair system for Farmville2 that helped in boosting the game revenue and player engagement.
- Wrote automation scripts to reduce development time.
- Received the "Rising Star" award for exemplary performance.
- Worked on the design and development of a platform to remove dependency from Google's Firebase Database to handle real-time communication in games and apps developed by Quiph.
- Contributed to the design and development of a dashboard and stats service to monitor the real-time platform.
- Worked on the design and development of a caller identification service to identify calls coming from unknown numbers.
- Mentored other developers as the tech lead of the platform team.