Carnival Cruise Booking
- Carnival cruise deals with cruise packages to the most popular destinations across various countries and continents.
- All of the brands related to the Carnival were redesigned (5 brands)
- Migrated the clients content to AEM.
- The accessibility of the clients previous site was not upto the mark. During redesigning, accessibility was improved.
One of our client wanted to redesign their site. The requirement was to improve the performance of the page and make UI more user friendly.
- Was involved in creating REST API's using Spring boot, Cosmodb and Azure.
- Was responsible for developing the entire application on the front end side using React
- Integrated React components with the REST API's
- Developed a tool for scraping the entire site using Python and selenium.
- Developed a site for internal use, where employees can login, present their ideas and the ideas will be reviewed to check their feasibility. It was built on React, Node, Express and Mongodb.
- Developed a site for fun where users can participate in betting points against cricket matches.The site was built using Vue, Vuex, VueRouter and PHP on the backend.
- Markup for components in react
- Integrating React component with backend component and with REST API
- Theming of the site
- Working on end to end automation testing of site using protractor and cucumber
- Design and build advanced websites for booking cruises
- Using Java based CMS on backend.
- Designing and building a mini framework ( suitable for this particular project ) on the CMS side.
- Design and development of React components using Redux/Pubsub.
- Integrating client’s API with the application.
- Unit test case for React components using Jest and Enzyme
- Integrating front end with REST API.
- Building website with continuous integration
- Awarded rookie of the year