Application that accesses, quantifies, and records a Weaver's weaving skills.
- Created a web application that helps quantify skills for weavers.
- The app enables the admin to create evaluators, companies, operators (weavers), templates, and tests.
- The App contains records of weaver personal details and skills rating.
- The admin of the app assigns evaluators with a work order for a company that needs to be complete. The work order contains a multiple of operators to be tested.
The app has three components:
- Laravel Restful API and NuxtJs powered front end Web App, this allows the admin and evaluator create a work order, companies, and operators. The system also acts as an aggregator that can be used to generate reports and see the status of tests.
- Offline desktop app built in Electron, which connects to the machine that can count the rotations per second, register an operator, and record the test. This test is then uploaded to the app, from where it is finally sent for analysis.
- Image Analysis App, written in Django using OpenCV, and Numpy. The image results are finally sent over to the app, where they are updated and the final results is available on the dashboard.