Brad is an experienced .NET programmer with a range of domain knowledge. He's worked in healthcare, education, and commercial real-estate. He is both a big picture thinker and detail-orientated.
Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead
MatrixCare, Inc. | Dec 2015 - Present
- Lead a team of developers responsible for implementing new features as well as supporting existing applications.
- Implemented a Windows service that handles integration between our applications and those from external vendors by using SQL Server change tracking to detect changes that need to be sent to business partners.
- Designed a web application with Angular.js and Bootstrap as the front-end and ASP.NET Web API / EF as the back-end, an application used by employees of our customer for daily activities such as scheduling appointments and marking tasks.
REST Web API
Senior Software Engineer
Stratis Business Systems, Inc. | Aug 2010 - Dec 2015
- Designed a system that allowed customers' employees to clock in and out of appointments and verify their locations.
- Enhanced the Soneto application by improving its scheduling efficiency and home healthcare solutions.
- Created a notification system so a customer can send either emails or text messages to a set of their employees. This is generally used to send a few thousand messages a day.
MS SQL Server
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Financial Aid Management for Education | Nov 2009 - May 2010
- Supported and enhanced a web application used to help students request financial aid for college.
- Redesigned a set of reports and stored procedures in order to speed up the process.
- Analyzed compliance with federal guidelines and made recommendations to resolve problems.
MS SQL Server 2008
SQL Server Reporting Services
Woolbright Development, Inc. | Jul 2006 - Sep 2009
- Woolbright is a real estate company that buys and leases out shopping centers. My role was to help with multiple internal applications.
- Supported and enhanced the Property Information System, an internal application that managed a large portion of the company's business.
- Rewrote the company's primary application in order to refocus on the research and acquisition, while maintaining the features for leasing and long term maintenance. This also split the application into web components as well as WinForms components that can be run disconnected from the primary server.
- Designed a series of tools to mine geographic information about our prospective tenants. The tools retrieved data through Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Hoovers API’s, and aggregated the information.
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Programmer / Analyst
Brown Distributing, Inc. | Apr 2003 - Jul 2006
- Wrote EDI modules to exchange information with external vendors or suppliers such as Anheuser Busch, Heineken, Electronic Data Services, and Yahoo.
- The suppliers required detailed information about Brown’s customers, products, inventory, prices, and sales. This information was formatted per their custom text-file specifications.
- Designed a user administration module to coordinate employee permissions and access to tools and reports. Users are grouped into a hierarchy that mimics the company’s organizational chart in order to simplify assignments.
- Worked on the internal website, BdcNet written in VB.Net and Asp.Net. This website provides daily, monthly, yearly reports for internal analysis and review by both management and salespeople.
Microsoft SQL Server